Two-zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber
August 24, 2020
LIB INDUSTRY Two-zone thermal shock test chamber is equipped with a hot and a cold dual zone with individual chamber control. It provides a thermal shock range from (-75 degree to 200 degree). Thermal shock testing also called temperature shock testing or temperature cycling exposes products toalternating low and high air temperatures to accelerate failures caused by repeated temperature variations during normal use conditions. It is used to accelerate failure modes caused by very rapid changes in temperature.
Two-zone thermal shock test chamber is equipped with a hot and a cold dual zone with individual chamber control. It provides a thermal shock range from (-75 degree to 200 degree).
Temperature Shock Testing Capabilities
LIB INDUSTRY currently offers thermal shock testing in two chambers. Both chambers offer less than five-second transition times and can accommodate smaller products.
Temperature Shock Test Overview
Temperature shock testing has two objectives:
1. to determine if the test item can satisfy its performance requirements after exposure to sudden changes in temperature of the surrounding atmosphere and
2. to determine if the thermal shock test item can be safely operate following exposure to the sudden change in temperature of the surrounding atmosphere.
Thermal Shock Specifications
- IEC 60068-1-14
- MIL-STD 202 Method 107 Thermal Shock Test
- MIL-STD 202 Method 213 Shock
- MIL-STD 750 Method 1056.7 Thermal Shock (liquid to liquid)
- MIL-STD 750 Method 2016.2 Shock
- MIL-STD 810 Method 516.5 Shock
- MIL-STD-883 Method 1011 Thermal Shock Test