What is a UV Accelerated Aging Chamber
November 9, 2021
UV aging test chamber is a kind of precision test equipment, UV accelerated aging chamber is also called ultraviolet light aging test chamber.
The working principle of UV aging test chamber
The UV aging test box mainly uses fluorescent ultraviolet lamps as the light source. By simulating the ultraviolet radiation and condensation in natural sunlight, it simulates the environmental conditions such as ultraviolet, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, and darkness in the natural climate. Various materials are tested for performance to determine the quality of the material.
Advantages of UV aging test chamber
1. The design of the UV aging test chamber is completely based on the user's point of view, which is easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. The upwardly rotating door does not hinder users from operating the equipment, and the UV aging test chamber only takes up a small space.
3. The unique condensation system of the UV aging test chamber can meet the requirements with ordinary tap water.
4. The water heater is under the container, it has a long life without being immersed in water and is easy to maintain.
5. The installation thickness of the test piece can be adjusted, and the installation of the test piece is quick and easy.
6. The equipment has casters, which are easy to move. The casters are standard accessories.