SO2 Noxious Gas Test Chamber
June 15, 2020
SO2 Noxious Gas Test Chamber uses sulfur dioxide gas to accelerate corrosion of materials or products under a certain temperature environment to reproduce the degree of damage suffered by the materials or products within a certain time range. The equipment can be used to assess the ability of materials and their protective layers to resist sulfur dioxide corrosion, as well as to compare the quality of similar protective layers, and can also be used to assess the ability of certain products to resist sulfur dioxide corrosion. This product is suitable for corrosive gas testing of parts, electronic components, protective layers of metal materials and industrial products.
GBT2423.33-2008 High concentration sulfur dioxide test(SO2 Test)
DIN50018 sulfur dioxide(SO2) test under saturated environment
GB 9789-1988 Sulfur dioxide(SO2) test under condensation conditions of metal and other non-organic coatings.
Use Environmental Conditions
1. Operating temperature: 10℃～40℃
2. Operating environment humidity: ≤85%;
3. Power requirements: AC 220V 50HZ power 2.5KW
1. Temperature range: 15℃～+60℃
2. Humidity range: more than 85%
3. Temperature uniformity: ≤±1℃
4. Temperature fluctuation: ≤±1℃
5. Test time: 0-999 H, M, S can be adjusted, can be sprayed cyclically
6. Sulfur dioxide concentration: 25±5PPM (adjustable), or 0.1% to 1% sulfur dioxide concentration
7. Gas control: high precision stainless steel gas flow controller
9. Sample rack: meet standard requirements
1. The casing material is 10mm SUS304 stainless steel , the surface is smooth and smooth, and it is resistant to aging and corrosion;
2. Internal material: glass fiber reinforced plastics
3. The heating is the air heating method of the inner tank, with the stirring device, the temperature rises quickly and the temperature distribution is even.
4. All joints are made of SUS 304 stainless steel, which effectively prevents the corrosion of the pipeline by sulfur dioxide
5. Self-provided sulfur dioxide gas.
1. Place 2.0±0.2L of deionized or distilled water with a conductivity of (or below) 0.2us/m in the bottom of the tank.
Note: The amount of water depends on the volume of the tank. When the volume of the tank changes, water can be added according to the actual tank size.
2.Protect the sample and close the test chamber
3. Pass 0.2L (different standard amounts) of sulfur dioxide gas into the tank and start timing
4. Turn on the heater so that the temperature in the chamber rises to 40 plus or minus 3 degrees within 1.5 hours, and it should be kept within this range in the future.
5. Take 24 hours as a test cycle, but before each test cycle, it can be exposed continuously for 24 hours in the test chamber, or it can be exposed for 8 hours in the chamber, and then exposed to the indoor ambient atmosphere for 16 hours No matter which method is used, the water and corrosive gas in the tank must be replaced before the start of each 24-hour test cycle.
6. In the case of continuous exposure in the test chamber for more than 24 hours, you can decide whether to replace the water or corrosive gas in the chamber according to the actual situation