What is LED Lamp Temperature and Humidity Environmental Reliability Test
February 25, 2022
Usually in the research and development stage, LED lights will undergo various reliability tests, and environmental testing is also an important part of it.
The Portable Climatic Chamber is used to simulate the temperature change of the external environment, to test the adaptability of the product to the extreme temperature of the external environment, to determine the service life of the LED lamp, and to improve the defects through experiments.
High and low temperature test part
Test environmental conditions
(1) Temperature: -5°C~40°C, and the average temperature within 24h does not exceed 35°C;
(2) Relative humidity: the maximum temperature is 40C, the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50%, and a higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures, up to 90% at 20C; or according to the test product standards or technical conditions under the specified environmental conditions.
High/low temperature storage
1. Set the high temperature of the Benchtop Temperature Humidity Environment Test Chamber to 85°C and the low temperature to -40°C;
2. The time is set to 168 (+16 or -10) h/1000 (+36 or -30) h;
3. If there are no other regulations, after the test is completed, it should be restored under standard atmospheric conditions for 2 hours.