What is UV Weatherometer——Aging Test
January 4, 2022
1. Purpose: To guide the factory's product surface production standards, and to provide a basis for performance inspection.
2. Scope: This standard is used to evaluate the anti-aging performance of the company's product materials.
3. Definition: Product materials: plastics and other non-metals, including silica gel, PC, acrylic, and outdoor product coatings such as powder spraying, spray paint, etc.
4. Experimental conditions: Directly irradiate the surface of the test piece with strong ultraviolet rays to accelerate the aging of the surface.
5. Test equipment: UV Weatherometer
6. Sample requirements: 2PCS samples are required, one of which is used as a reference and one is for testing.
7. Test record:
A: The color change after the test;
B: Whether the material has changed;
C: The time when the change started;
|PC||24н||After the test is completed, the sample shall not appear yellow, or only slightly yellow, (refer to the color plate)|
|Spray paint (outdoor powder)||72H||After the test is completed, the sample must not show color change|
|Silica gel||24н||The sample must not have an odor and must not be hardened|