What Products Can be Tested by the Rapid Temperature Test Chamber
January 18, 2021
Rapid temperature change test chamber, rapid temperature change damp heat test chamber (machine), ESS environmental stress screening test chamber, rapid temperature change test chamber, rapid temperature change (damp heat) test chamber, temperature change chamber, ESS test chamber, linear temperature change test chamber, nonlinear temperature change test chamber, rapid temperature change test chamber, rapid temperature rise and fall test chamber, rapid temperature change damp and hot chamber.
1. Environmental stress screening (ESS) is a special design for the rapid temperature change test required by customers.
2.Environmental stress screening (ESS) refers to a method test that screens the climate, thermal or mechanical stress that may cause premature failure that the sample is exposed to.
For example, it can be found that the electronic module design, material or production environmental stress screening (ESS) refers to the method of screening the climate, thermal or mechanical stress that may cause premature failure of the sample, such as: electronic module design, Weaknesses in materials or production.
3. Through environmental stress screening (ESS), unreliable systems that have entered the production test stage can be found, as a standard method for quality improvement, and effectively extend the normal working life of the product.
1. Reasonable structure design, optimized refrigeration design, wind speed frequency conversion adjustment, fast heating and cooling speed
2. High control accuracy, temperature fluctuation ≤±0.5℃, temperature deviation is better than ±2℃.
3. The temperature change rate is fast, and the mechanical cooling rate meets the temperature rise and fall requirements of 5 degrees/minute, 10 degrees/minute, 15 degrees/minute, and 25 degrees/minute.
4. The test volume is optional from 50 liters to 1000 liters, and can be customized according to actual test requirements.
5. Humidity requirements can be customized on demand.
Electronic components, information and communications, electromechanical products, transportation, energy materials, aerospace, medical and chemical, plastic and rubber, etc. and related products and quality management projects