What is the Application of Thermal Cycle Test Chamber
January 17, 2022
1. Thermal shock test is often referred to as temperature cycle (Temperature Cycling), high and low temperature cold and heat shock test.
2.Thermal Cycle Test Chamber is a sharp change in the ambient temperature of the equipment, and the temperature change rate is greater than 10 degrees/min, which is a temperature shock.
MIL-STD-810F 503.4 (2001) holds a similar view.
1) Thermal Cycle Test Chamber can simulate the performance of the tested product under extremely harsh temperature environment;
2) Verify the design and process level of the tested product, and discover and correct defects in advance;
3) As a means of product screening, early detection and elimination of product failures caused by early failure of components;
4) Provide a basis for product acceptance and finalization decision-making.
High and low temperature shock chamber is widely used in defense industry, aviation industry, automobile, electronic appliances, electrical, plastic, chemical, food, PCB, semiconductor, ceramics, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Thermal Cycle Test Chamber is used to test the adaptability of related products or equipment under the conditions of rapid changes in ambient atmospheric temperature.
As well as possible chemical changes or physical damage caused by thermal expansion and contraction, the ultimate purpose is to confirm the quality of the product.